Today is day 4 of my blogging challenge and today I am sharing 10 random facts about myself. I have never written one of these before so I’m a bit nervous but I thought it could be fun and so here it goes:
1. One of the top ten things on my bucket list that I really want to do is go skinny dipping. I just love the idea of wild swimming naked in a loch or in the sea, it seems so freeing and fun.
2. I am terrified of spiders. I used to go camping every summer when I was younger on a Christian camp for a week but I am still terrified of creepy crawlys especially spiders and if I see a big one I tend to scream.
3. My second name Burdett-Smith is not double barrelled because my parents put it together but because my great Granddad didn’t want to be another private Smith in world war one and so he added his middle name to his last name becoming Burdett-Smith.
4. I have been suffering with depression on and off throughout my life since I was about 15. Sometimes I get super down and other times I’m fine but I am learning new and interesting ways to keep me happy and I have started to explore myself a bit more which has been fun.
5. I have been horse riding since I was 7 years old and one of my biggest dreams has always been to have a horse of my own.
6. My biggest dream since I was little is to have one of my books published and become a real writer.
7. I am a classically trained opera singer.
8. It often changes but my favourite place in the whole world is Scotland.
9. I really want a cocker spaniel when I have my own house.
10. I can’t wait to be a mum and I have a pinterest board full of baby stuff and a small collection of books and decorations for the future nursery I will have in my house.
So there you have it! 10 completely random things about me. Hope you enjoyed learning something new about me. I’d love to learn about you guys please leave me a comment with one or many random things about you!
Bye for now!