“Christmas! The snows coming down! Christmas! I’m watching it fall!” yes I am singing Christmas songs at the top of my lungs as I write this post and I am so excited! Christmas is well on it’s way now and so I decided to do a little round up of all the things I’ve put on my Christmas list. If you’ve not thought about anything you want yet or are looking for presents for others this may be the perfect thing to give you a little inspiration. I will also be doing a couple of gift idea posts with beauty and fashion items in the next few weeks for a little more giftmas inspiration, so check back for those. I hope you are all enjoying the lead up to Christmas and getting into the festive spirit.
1. Hunter Wellies – I’ve been desperate for a pair of Hunters for ages so these green ones have definitely gone on my list this year. After borrowing my boyfriends Mum’s ones about a million times I knew I had to get a pair for myself, so comfy and I love that country chic look.
2. Zoella Mini Fizz Bar Trio – I absolutely love the Zoella products and haven’t tried the fizz bar yet. Relaxing in a nice warm bath at the end of the day is one of my favourite things to do and so I’d love to get a chance to try out these new fizz bars.
3. Swarovski Necklace – This necklace called out to me one day when I was shopping in town. I love the elegant simplicity of it and I think it’s the type of thing you could easily wear during the day or evening.
4. Chi Chi Caitlyn Dress – Chi Chi London has to be one of my favourite brands of all time after I found the perfect dress for my 21st birthday on their website. The clothes are so beautiful and special and the shape tends to fit an hour glass like mine really well. This dress is perfect for Christmas day or New Years Eve.
5. Tulip Fairy Dress by Chicwish – Red for me is the perfect colour to wear this time of year and this skirt is so gorgeous. Me and my family like to get dressed up on Christmas day and this skirt would be so perfect for a special Christmas day outfit.
6. Clinique Colour Pop Lipstick in Nude – This lipstick has become a firm favourite of mine. I got a free sample of it on the front of the Tanya Burr Glamour magazine and fell in love with the colour. I have used it a few times in tutorials on my YouTube channel. Mines running out soon so definitely need a new one.
7. Love Tanya – Tanya was one of the first Youtubers I followed back in the day and she inspired me to start my own channel. I love her videos and really want to get my hands on her book to read all about her story.
8. Zoella Bath Bombinis – Just because they are sparkly, and cute and you can never have enough bath bombs right?
9. Urban Decay Naked Smoky Eye Pallet – I really love the Urban Decay Naked Pallets and already have 1 and 2 which I wear on a daily basis but when I saw this smoky eye pallet I new I had to have it. The colours are great for evening wear and parties and occasions and I don’t have a lot of dark shadows for smoky eyes so thought this would be a great addition to my collection.
10. Bee Clutch Bag By Skinny Dip – Skinny Dip London have to make the cutest bags in all the world. I have lusted over a few of the clutch bags for a while but especially this bee clutch bag it’s just so cute and lets be honest it would go with EVERYTHING.
11. Barbour Jacket – If you read my Borrowed Barbour post you’ll know I love Barbour jackets! I am desperate to get one myself and this waxed jacket is just so cute and versatile who wouldn’t love it?
That’s all for now. Merry Christmas and God bless!